Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Contemporary Abstract Landscape Painting "Mesa Verde" by Colorado Abstract Artist Candace French


Original contemporary abstract mixed media painting. Earth tones of brown, green, red & yellow. My inspiration for this piece was the awe I felt the first time I visited Mesa Verde. I remember its magnificent beauty amidst the ruggedness and mystery of the land and its people. It truly is inspiring!

This is an acrylic painting on 3/4 inch wrap canvas. The edges are painted and it is ready to hang. It is signed on the front and back and varnished with a matte finish. Free local delivery. Please contact me for shipping information to all other destinations.


 20"x20"x.75" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at CandaceFrench.com

 Follow me on Facebook HERE

 Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

 Learn about my Art Workshops HERE