Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"The Simple Life", small abstract painting by Lynne Cunningham


"The Simple Life",  acrylic on deep cradled panel

12" x 12" x 1.5"

completed August, 2013

 Sometimes one has to stop before a piece becomes overworked.   And sometimes as an artist you have a hunch the painting is working really well when you're not even halfway through it - both apply to this painting. This minimal abstract got some great feedback when I posted it with an international abstract group on Facebook.  Less IS more!  Minimalism is something I appreciate; they're fun to paint and I like playing with the designs.   This textured acrylic painting is on deep cradled panel with beautiful natural wood sides, ready to hang.  The painting is signed on the back, and is protected with a coat of matte varnish.

For a view of more of these small abstracts in this collection, please see   T H I S   L I N K
My website is here - on the last page of the website is how to purchase a painting, return policy, international shipping and other details.   my W E B S I T E