Monday, August 19, 2013

"Simplicity, version two", small abstract by Lynne Cunningham


"Simplicity, version two" , acrylic on deep cradled panel

12" x 12" x 1.5"

completed August, 2013

The color scheme just came about from playing with paint . . . it includes my favorite saturated deep orange (vermilion), the ochre and the cobalt violet - pink.  A small piece that would heighten the color in any small space!  This textured acrylic painting is on deep cradled panel with beautiful natural wood sides, ready to hang.  The painting is signed on the back, and is protected with a coat of matte varnish.

For a view of more of these small abstracts in this collection, please see   T H I S   L I N K
My website is here - on the last page of the website is how to purchase a painting, return policy, international shipping and other details.   my W E B S I T E