Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"Wetlands" painting (sold) by Lynne Cunningham


"Wetlands 2011", acrylic on paper
22" x 30"

recently sold

I was happy to meet the buyers for this painting; they also purchased another  abstract landscape painting. of mine.  I love completing the circle of  art-making:   from coming up with the concept for a painting, working through the painting process,  and then refining it.  The presentation of the framed painting is important - and then it's so gratifying to make connections with buyers and have them appreciate your artwork!  

This work has sold; I have more in this series in my Abstracts from Life paintings - take a peek at those on my website.  Or a commissioned painting, similar in appearance and expressiveness is possible.  Please contact me here for questions  - thanks.

my painting blog  is here