Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Small cityscape painting, framed, by Lynne Cunningham



"Hot Town", acrylic and oil on panel
painting:  11" x 14"
framed:  13" x 16"
wired on back + ready to hang

$170.   available
shipping in U.S.A.   /  Canada included


closeup view of painting,  lower right corner

contact me if you want more views

Here is one more painting from the "Summer in the City" series, shown framed in a black float frame.  I used some black color in this painting and it looks good framed in the black!  The description for the painting and costs :   an 11" x 14" painting, framed in a black float frame.  The framed size is 13" x 16", with a wire on the back and ready for framing.  Shipping is included in the cost ; California residents pay an additional sales tax.  Please email me if you have questions!  

The show is over; I displayed my work for the first two weekends in June, at Jack London Square in Oakland, California.   It was a truly fun and awesome show, and I made new connections with artists, buyers and had some friends stop in. Loved it!!  One of my most successful shows.

Here is the link to the Hot Town, "Summer in the City" series of paintings, all painted in one month
 double click here  About 6 of them have sold already, and three of them were sold before I was done painting!  I'm on a creative streak and a good sales run here . . . enjoying early summer.  I hope you enjoy this one,  "Hot Town".  

my painting blog is here


Calif. State residents- use 2nd option