Friday, May 24, 2013

Sold! "Summer in the City", abstract painting by Lynne Cunningham



"Summer in the City", 16" X 12"
oil on linen panel

sold!

I took some recent paintings to show some more ongoing work to a gallery owner. They're paintings fresh off the easel and I plan to have them as affordable artwork for another popup show which is coming up.   The gallery owner bought three of them outright, no consignment!  I really liked all three, so the gallery owner and I are totally in sync with our likes!

This work is sold, but I do take commissions.  Please contact me  h e r e  to ask about commissioning a painting.

If you'd like to see more recent work in category of affordable art, please see my recent 

For viewing work in person, I have a San Francisco Bay Area show coming up, in the East Bay and all details can be found here       

 the show is on display June 1st and 2nd
and June 8th and 9th
open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

the Artists at Jack London Square, part of 
East Bay Open Studios

here is our website: