Saturday, May 25, 2013

"Jardin de Fleurs", oil on canvas, 8" x 10" by Lynne Cunningham


"Jardin de Fleurs", oil on canvas, mounted on panel
8" x 10"
completed May, 2013

$140.

contact me  H E R E   for questions or purchase
I will email you a Paypal receipt 
payment is by a credit card
Calif. residents, 8% sales tax is additional
shipping cost (in the U.S.A.) is included


Back to the florals!  This little painting in my "Jardin" series was just completed recently; I had in mind the vermillion and warm red-orange colors of European poppies when I was painting this.  It makes me happy seeing it displayed on the tabletop easel when I walk by.  The painting is on panel, with panel sides painted black and is ready to hang ~ or frame this in a small standard sized frame.

Available here, now.  It's going for a popup gallery show at Jack London Square in Oakland, CA.  The show opens next weekend, June 1st and 2nd.  The website :  www.artrospection.com

For recent small paintings, please see my b l o g
My website with a full selection of paintings:   website