Friday, March 22, 2013

"Quadriga", mixed media abstract painting

"Quadriga", mixed media, oil on canvas

20" x 16"

$275. - including shipping
(Calif. residents pay sales tax) 

This painting began with acrylic paints and acrylic inks, then I finished in oils and oil pastel.  The word "Quadriga" means 4-cornered and I was playing with 4-cornered squares and rectangles, and skewing the shapes. 

I'm focusing on abstracts and abstracted landscapes for 2013; a new season of spring, the time of growth and I'm doing new work.  Please contact me if you have questions or want to purchase.


To read what curators say about my abstracts and color palette, 
please read this article from  Zatista.


To see more about me as an artist please visit   this blogpost     
      


Calif. State residents- use 2nd option