Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beach Redhead, 12122, Figure on the Beach Oil Painting, by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee

Beach Redhead
Oil on Fredrix panel, 6"x8", needs a frame


Who could resist taking a photo of a redhead under these fabulous colored umbrellas? When my friend Suzy Pal and I flew to Florida for a collage workshop we had to make several trips to the beach for photos and she probably has one just like this on her computer. Someone in a recent workshop asked where I get all my photos and one good source if you and your friends don't share photos (see rest of post on my blog)

TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL ,  ARTISTS OF TEXAS BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE , FINE ART,  DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, BEACH PAINTING, FIGURATIVE OIL,

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest