Friday, May 20, 2011

WAVE 2 - abstract painting on paper by Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)




ABSTRACT MODERN DAILY PAINTER
LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA

Abstract acrylic, 36x50cm/ 14.2"x19.7"" on paper
Painting is for sale. Moneybookers & PayPal accepted.
Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek



One week till my short vacation at the Adriatic Sea... can't wait...
In the mean time, I am testing some new acrylics; German Schmincke & Italian Maimeri. Both seems to be fine, maybe Schmincke is a notch better.
I love creamy, not to heavy, but still thicker paint with brilliant color.
I love when my brush leaves thicker and visible strokes.
Rarely I use white paint and instead I painted with Gesso. Maimer has a wonderful Gesso.

Discover Abstract Art, Colorful Paintings, Contemporary modern art,Cubist artist, Women art paintings,Paintings For Sale as International Artist post daily their newest work, Croatian artist, umjetničke slike za prodaju, hrvatski slikar, apstrakcije, ekspresionizam, kubizam..