Thursday, July 15, 2010

"BOTANICAL BEACH" ORIGINAL WATERCOLOR BY COLLEEN SANCHEZ

"BOTANICAL BEACH"
by Colleen Sanchez
An original watercolor on 140CP
Painting is 5.5" x 9" and unframed

$75.00 USD - S/H free to US
CONTACT ME TO PURCHASE SAFELY WITH PAYPAL - colleensanchezartworks@gmail.com





This daily painting shows just a tiny sample of the wonders people who visit Botanical Beach Park on the west coast of Vancouver Island in British Columbia can see. I was lucky enough to have a small house nearby for a few years. To me it is one of the most beautiful places in Canada. The diversity along this coast is absolutely amazing. One day I even witnessed a huge Grey whale scratching its belly along a rocky section of the shore. I was so excited I shouted out to everyone nearby. We all felt the magical spell of mother nature that day!