Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"FLUID REFLECTIONS" AN ORIGINAL FRAMED ABSTRACT PAINTING BY DAILY PAINTER COLLEEN SANCHEZ

 "FLUID REFLECTIONS"
by
Colleen Sanchez
  
An original watercolor on Yupo
10.5" x 13.5" (paper 11 x 14)
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE MATTED AND FRAMED
VISIT MY BLOG FOR DETAILS - CLICK HERE


Finished size is 16" x 20"
This painting is framed with museum grade standards with high quality rag acid free mat board, backing board and foam board. The painting itself has been treated with an acid free coating, the glazing is a high quality UV Acrylic (safe for shipping), and the mat is cut wide to enhance the painting in the silver-tone metal frame.
I am so pleased with the colors in this painting. I decided to present the painting vertically instead of my original horizontal plan. You may have seen my previous posting. I do my very best to take accurate photos but what you view depends on your monitor. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment