Monday, January 25, 2010

100 PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS - Megan, 26/100, © Carol Nelson Fine Art


Day 26

I loved painting this little girl. She has such sparkle in those dark eyes. On this portrait, I started with a pink background and you can see bits of pink showing here andthere like along the side of her face and around the braid. I also liked using the blue on the side of her face. Of course, some purple got in there too - almost everyone gets some purple here or there.
For purchase information, please see my website, or email me carolnelsonfineart@comcast.net.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who make comments on my blog. I know a lot of you have Feedblitz which does not allow easy blog replies. I read every comment and I am amazed at your spot-on observations. Sometimes you see things that I don't. Thanks for all your encouraging words.

Blog: carolnelsonfineart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment