Sunday, January 24, 2010

100 PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS - Jeff, 25/100, © Carol Nelson Fine Art



Day 25

I can't believe I an one quarter of the way through my portrait project. It seems I learn something from each portrait I complete. Jeff had the dreaded reflection in his glasses - remember the trouble I had with Edward, 9/100? This time I just painted it - didn't try to over think it and it turned out great.
For purchase information, please see my website, or email me at carolnelsonfineart@comcast.net.

I have to admit, the demands of this project are beginning to show around the house. I hardly ever cook dinner any more. My Christmas lights are still up outside. The dogs all need haircuts. My gallery in Golden, CO, wants a change out. Plants need watering. My laundry is piling up. Mail piling up.

It's the computer that really takes so much time. Lots of email to manage and keep track of. Ran out of black and some colors of ink and photo paper for my printer. Thank God for my cleaning lady. My husband is amazingly tolerant, and will help out if I make a list for him.

I'm not complaining. Just indulging myself with a tiny amount of whining. OK, feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment