Wednesday, November 11, 2009

'White Arabian' Modern Equine Art Large Horse Oil Painting by Laurie Justus Pace


'White Arabian'

30 x 30  Oil on Canvas


Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie

© Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2009


The Painting:  I tried hard to paint something quiet and still like with this one and I just could not do it. The softness is here but it is in living color.  Edward Gordon told me once to paint what is in my soul and he was right... it is color and the everlasting color that pulls me through the composition. I cannot and will not paint things that are not 'of me'.  I will never be the typical daily painter of fruit and candy and cupcakes. I could probably tweak my love back to people as Edward paints, but right now I will celebrate the painted ponies every day.


www.lauriepace.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Laurie,
    I am new to the abstract paintings. I love this piece and now looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    Nora

    ReplyDelete