Friday, November 13, 2009

"Wedged" ~ Amy Tuso ~ Daily Painter ~ Fountain Hills, AZ

Wedged
16” x 16”
Free-Flowing Canvas


This oval rock seems to have found itself in a precarious position. Living in the Sonoran Desert there are many boulder outcroppings that are amazing and gives pause to gravity.

“Wedged” is an acrylic painting down on an unstretched linen canvas. As with all of my abstract pieces, my signature is on the back of the canvas allowing you to display the art in any direction that speaks to you. Using an unstretched free-flowing canvas also gives you the option of hanging as a piece of fabric, matting and framing, or simply framing.


Visit my virtual gallery to view more “Free-flowing canvas pieces” which are very affordable. If you would like to make a comment, ask a question or purchase my original art please contact me.

My gallery can be viewed here www.amytuso.com
My musings of this artistic journey can be viewed here www.amytuso.blogspot.com

AMY TUSO
ARTIST AND DAILY PAINTER FROM FOUNTAIN HILLS, ARIZONA OF ABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST AND INTUITIVE ORIGINALS

No comments:

Post a Comment