Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Souls' Journey" ~ work in progress by Arizona Abstract Artist, Amy Tuso

WORK IN PROGRESS

I am in the habit of walking very early in the day. During the beginning of my walks I offer a prayer of gratitude to Great Mystery and God. The remainder of my walk of gratitude is devoted to observing. Observing the beauty that surrounds me. Observing the wind and bird song. Observing the ripples the geese, ducks and water bugs create on the lake. Observing the quiet answers and guidance that comes from spirit. It was near the end of one recent walk that I had this image in my mind of a "Souls' Journey".

This is a work in progress that I will post for the next few days until completed. I hope you enjoy walking this walk with me.

Amy's website and virtual gallery is www.amytuso.com

Amy's abstract art and daily paintings can be seen at www.amytusodailypaintings.blogspot.com

Amy's contribution to the Daily Painters Abstract Gallery can be seen here.

ARIZONA CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTER
AMY TUSO

No comments:

Post a Comment