Thursday, July 16, 2009

Small Landscapes ~ Blue Landscape #1

Blue Landscape #1
5 1/2" x 7 1/2" Acrylic on paper, not framed
If you see a #1 then you know there are others on the way. I painted 4 in a series of warm up exercises after working on my Canvas by Canvas square for the Portofino painting. I drew "C", top right in a 9 square painting with sky and some trees and I liked the color so I used the palette for 4 more studies.

Nancy Standlee
a Texas Daily Painter &
member of Canvas by Canvas
Texas Collaborative Artists

Website Nancy Standlee
Website Canvas by Canvas
Website Artists of Texas.org
Blog Nancy Standlee Art
Blog Daily Painters of Texas
Blog Daily Painters Abstract
Blog Daily Painters Marketplace
Blog Artist Food Network
Blog Canvas by Canvas

ARLINGTON TEXAS ~ NANCY STANDLEE ~ DAILY PAINTER ~
CONTEMPORARY ~ WATERCOLOR ~ ACRYLIC ~ COLLAGE ~
ABSTRACT ~ EXPRESSIONIST ~ LANDSCAPE ~ ART FOR SALE

1 comment:

  1. Nice painting with lovely colors. I like the
    loose style and movement in the painting.

    ReplyDelete