Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Party of Seven" Painted Pony Pulls Horse Painting by Laurie Pace

"Party of Seven"
18 x 27 inches
Acrylic on Canvas

Contact me to purchase: Laurie


© Laurie Justus Pace Graphics One Design 2009

I am acting with great boldness toward you; I have great pride in you; I am filled with comfort. In all our affliction, I am overflowing with Joy." 2 Corinthians 7:4

The Painting: Golden Acrylics and Liquitex Acrylics were on the palette as I began this pull. 97 percent of my pulls are in Oil, so an acrylic one is rare. The paint does not respond in the same manner, but I am able to double up on my layers and the dimensional aspect of the subject.



Website, Laurie Justus Pace
Website, The Painted Pony
Blog, A Texas Contemporary Artist
Blog, Wonders of the Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment