Friday, July 17, 2009

Contemporary Abstract Acrylic and Silver Leaf Painting by Connie Michael

"Concerto" (Violin I) - SOLD
10 x 10 x 1.5 Gallery Wrapped Canvas
This is the first time I've incorporated silver leaf into one of my paintings. The "leaf" is so very delicate and fragile that it's challenging to handle, but the results are worth it. If I were better with a camera you could see that what shows up as white in this photograph is actually silver. Alas, my photography skills leave a lot to be desired.
For purchase information, please contact me by email: michael.connie@gmail.com
CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT ARTIST ~ DAILY PAINTERS ABSTRACT GALLERY ~ ACRYLIC ~ COLLAGE ~ CONNIE MICHAEL ~ FORT WORTH TEXAS

3 comments:

  1. That looks a little tricky working with the silver leaf, I really like the painting. Good job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT!!!! Love the painting and the silver leaf is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still liking this painting a lot!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete