Tuesday, June 30, 2009

LYLAS 7 ~ "Nancy" ~ Figurative Abstract by Nancy Standlee


Lylas 7 "Nancy"
11" x 7 3/8" Acrylic on paper


Lylas is internet slag for "Love you like a sister". I enjoy painting these figures (angels, spirit women) and I have been influenced by the Robert Burridge workshops I've taken. See the other posts about these paintings on my blog here and here. Prices vary as to size and if they are painted on paper to be framed or painted on canvas ready to hang. Others Lylas can be seen on my website.

Contact for sale: NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

ARLINGTON TEXAS ~ NANCY STANDLEE ~ DAILY PAINTER ~ CONTEMPORARY ~ ACRYLIC ~ FIGURATIVE ~ EXPRESSIONIST ~ ART FOR SALE

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this one is lovely...great colors, interesting composition with a bit of whimsey. Love your color palette!!

    ReplyDelete