Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Little Sail Away" by Karla Nolan, framed palette knife oil painting














I visited a dear friend in Middletown, Rhode Island, a few years back and was sitting on the beach while she was at her middle school teaching. Now I'm from the West, although I did live in New Jersey and the east coast for about ten years. I love the ocean, the looks and the sounds of it. I was struck by how far one can see on a clear day and this sailboat caught my eye. I followed it along, daydreaming of being out there on it -- and this is the small tribute to that wonderful moment.

"Little Sail Away", framed palette knife oil painting, 5"x7", $105 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, click button below or write KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information







Click here to sign up for my e-mail newsletter!!!!

http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment