Sunday, October 29, 2023

Abstract Art, Expressionism Painting, Contemporary Landscape Painting “Tipping The Balance" by International Abstract Artist Arrachme




Exhibitions- Awards- Cataloged Curated and published- into Tatler Magazine London, 2019 Exhibition- Artquake 2 -Nigde Turkey International Group Exhibition

What was I thinking– How beautiful and peaceful it is when lighting strikes followed by the crisp clean cool color amidst the calm? My inspiration is a continuous stream of feelings that come from all that surrounds and caresses me. I am struck by nature’s never-ending palette

20"x20"x1.5"Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Fine Art Prints Framed and Unframed are also Available.
Click HERE for purchase info.


View more of Arrachme's work at http://arrachmeart.com 

Learn about Arrachme's live workshops HERE

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow mean Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram