Monday, March 4, 2024

Contemporary Painting, Abstract Art, "Gentle Exposure" International Abstract Artist Arrachme





Material- Mixed Media, acrylic, oil, cold wax and resin, canvas on cradle board. Exhibitions- Awards- Cataloged Curated into The Americas Exhibition 2019 – A tribute to the sharing of continents and Islands together of indigenous, native, immigrants, and descendants of immigrants. A recognizing of all people. What was I thinking? – I see you even if you immediately cannot at first glance, see me.


14"x11" Oil and Cold Wax on Cradled Board/Available

Fine Art Prints are Also Available.

Click HERE to purchase.

To view more of my work, visit http://arrachmeart.com

Learn about Arrachme's LIVE WORKSHOPS HERE

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow mean Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram