Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Cactus, Still Life Painting, Fine Art For Sale, “Don't Stop Reaching” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 

FRESH OFF THE EASEL

"Don't Stop Reaching" seems an appropriate title for this painting. I've painted this scene before and I just love the idea that this cactus has survived so much right here at my home and yet still keeps growing and doesn't give up. It has been neglected and even frozen at times but after all these many years it has grown taller than me and shows no sign of stopping! I have those days when it seems easier to just stop trying to grow, to expand on what I am doing but just looking around I can find inspiration right here in the midst of creation! Enjoy today, get out and look around...inspiration is everywhere and you might just wonder how all this was created! I'm always in awe of the Creator's creations!

6"x6"x/1/8" Acrylic on Panel

This painting is available framed or unframed HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram