Saturday, March 27, 2021

Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art “Personal Freedom” by International Contemporary Abstract Artist Arrachme

 




Materials- Layered, mixed media, oil, cold wax, and textured resin on board.

What was I thinking? To me, this painting reminds me to open doors to uplifting possibilities. Personal Freedom from different issues is what many seek. Mine has been release from constant health issues.

Exhibited Awarded Cataloged – Happy Gallery & Spiritual Life Insitute- South Korea 2020, Hansford and Sons Gallery UK


14"x11" Oil on board.

Fine Art Prints are available up to 60"x40" with or without frame.

The original as well as fine art prints are Available HERE

View more of Arrachme's work at http://arrachmeart.com

FREE online classes HERE

Learn about Arrachme's live workshops HERE

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow mean Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram