Thursday, December 17, 2020

Lone Star Living Bouquet, Expressive Still Life Floral Painting, Colorful Original Flower Art, “FLOWERS ON PARADE” by Texas Contemporary Artist Jill Haglund

 

This is a stunning dreamy, acrylic mixed-media piece I enjoyed painting! It looks like a celebration and confetti was spewed and is now falling around the floral still life, so I named it Flowers on Parade--BTW: I almost called it Floral Fantasy. It is the August Lone Star Living Bouquet, which I painted six times because I loved it so much! The bold colors really spoke to me. Oh yes, indeed, I talk to flowers! LOL I realized it the other day at I accidentally pricked my African Violet with my cats as I was watering it and I said "Ooo, I'm sorry" . Yes, I guess I'm am now an official "Flower Whisperer"; not a bad thing, that is for SURE! Hope you enjoy this one! I call it 'Floral Fantasy"

 24"x18"x.75" Acrylic on Canvas

This lovely original painting is currently AVAILABLE.

 Learn more HERE

 View Jill's Original Paintings at https://www.jillhaglund.com

 View Jill's Greeting Cards HERE


     Follow Jill on Instagram
     Follow Jill on Facebook
     Follow Jill on Pinterest

 Learn About Jill's Brand New Online Course LET'S PAINT FLOWERS Here