Thursday, September 3, 2020

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “The Gatekeeper” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



"The obstacles in our path are not blocking us-they are redirecting us. Their purpose is not to interfere with our happiness; it is to point us toward new routes to our happiness, new possibilities, new doorways." Barbara De Angelis This painting was inspired by the many roadblocks and delays I have been experiencing in my life lately! Painted with many layers of acrylic, charcoal pencil, oil pastel, ink stick, stencils and monoprints. Mounted in a black mat ready to frame.

22"x15" Collage on Watercolor Paper/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram