Saturday, September 5, 2020

Abstract Landscape, Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “ Mountain High” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



"When the sun is shining, I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome." Wilma Rudolph This piece was created while I was in beautiful Black Hills, South Dakota. The mountains, the trees, and the July heat inspired the bold shapes and colors in this energetic painting! Painted with many layers of acrylic, charcoal pencil, ink stick, stencils and found papers. Mounted in a white mat ready to frame.

12"x12" Mixed Media Landscape on Watercolor Paper/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram