Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Abstract Art, Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Expressionism, “Burning Bridges” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow

 



"Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge."
- Don Henley


 When I was traveling in Rome I took many photos of the amazing architecture. The beautiful and broken building that I used in this painting was one of those photos. I am sure I will be inspired to use Italy's incredible architecture in future paintings! Painted with acrylic, oil pastel, ink pencil, graphite, stencils and copies of my b&w photos. Mounted to a black cradle board.


20"x16"x.75 Mixed Media on Watercolor Paper on Cradled Board/Available

View purchase info HERE


View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram