Friday, February 14, 2020

Contemporary Landscape, Painting, Abstract Art "EARLY MORNING" by Intuitive Artist Joan Fullerton



   FRESH OFF THE EASEL

  This painting is part of my new series "Luminous Dimensions"


If you can suggest an idea rather than fully explain it from a customary perspective, what you have is more poetic. "A poem was a box for your soul. that was the point. It was the place where you could save bits of yourself, and shake out your darkest feelings. While I was writing, I would forget myself and everyone else: poetry made me feel part of something noble and beautiful and bigger than me. All the images and rhymes wrestled into place. then they would surprise me by surging through me, like songs I knew by heart." Andrea Ashworth, Once in a House on Fire Framed in a gold floater frame; ready to hang.

   24"x24"x1.5" Acrylic on Cradled Panel

   $1,700

   Click HERE for purchase info.

   Visit http://www.joanfullerton.com to view more of my work.

   Visit http://www.joanfullertonworkshops.com to view my upcoming workshops.

     Follow me on Facebook HERE
     Follow me on Pinterest HERE
     Follow me on Instagram HERE