Monday, November 25, 2019

Abstract Art Series, Contemporary Painting, Expressionism, Abstract Art, “The Revolution -Six Piece Series” by Contemporary Expressionist Pamela Fowler Lordi

The Revolution Series was inspired by a six month journey of learning by contrast and challenge. The resulting images are suggestive of dismantling the emotional experience and harvesting the gifts. This is a six piece series, available individually or in a group. Contact the Artist for discount pricing on more than one painting.


This painting is one of a series of six.
Each piece measures 20"x20"x2"
They are sold separately, but would exhibit beautifully together.
View info on the entire series HERE






Check out ALL my work my work at http://pamelalordiart.com

Let's get to know each other!
Join my mailing list HERE to keep up on all the news!
I post on social media )almost) every day.

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest

Fowler Lordi