Monday, April 15, 2019

Mixed Media Geologic Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art “Crystal Find” by Carol Nelson Fine Art


"Crystal Find", 9x12 geologic abstract painting by Carol Nelson
detail 
This painting was a demo for a Geologic Abstract workshop I taught at Donna Downey Studio in North Carolina. You can see the heavy texture, including crackle paste, that I used to texture the rock forms. A recent discovery (at Michaels) was the broken mirror glass. I love the sparkle they give to this painting.

 9"x12"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 $325

 Click HERE to purchase

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================
Order My Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D