Wednesday, January 9, 2019

BOGO - Abstract Landscape Painting, Mixed Media, Contemporary Art “Sunset Mountains” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



These mountains glow and the sky has a glimmer to it also. The base paint is a mirror paint and then the layers are added on top. Lovely reds and compliments of blue. It is framed in a black wood frame, ready to hang. Framed in a black floater frame.


This painting is part of my annual BOGO FREE sale, which ends Thursday, Jan 10th, so Claim it now!!

11.25"x14.25"x.1.5" Acrylic on Panel /Available $650

 Click HERE to purchase.


Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available for preorder HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE