Sunday, January 13, 2019

Abstract Figurative Art, Contemporary Art, Mixed Media, “Moon Shadows” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



I made this painting for my newest book, Awakening Your Creative Soul. It has multiple elements that come together in a rich textured mixed media piece. There is plaster, clay and canvas. The figures dance among the spirals.

14.25"x11.25"x.1.5" Mixed Media on Panel /Available

$650 Click HERE to purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available for preorder HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE