Thursday, July 3, 2014

Abstract acrylic painting + News ~ Lynne Cunningham


"Places to Come From", acrylic on cradled panel

20" x 16"

$500., on reserve

May, 2014

Been very busy so I haven't posted lately!  I have a bunch of good news so I'll be posting more frequently in the next several weeks.

The first news is that the painting "Places To Come From" has been juried into the 17th Annual International Open Exhibit for the International Society of Acrylic Painters (ISAP).  I've painted in acrylic for 10 years; acrylic is a wonderfully explorative paint medium.  I also learned I've received Signature Artist membership with ISAP. A very nice honor and recognition to have!

17th Annual ISAP International Open Exhibition
July 31 - August 24, 2014

Paso Robles Art Association
The Showroom Gallery
1130 Pine Street
Paso Robles, CA 93447
(805) 238-5473 

I've been having a little fun with naming paintings in the last couple of years since I've been painting more contemporary / abstract.  Not having to be so literal with the titles, these two titles make me smile.

Now to just locate the perfect frame - - the eternal quest!

I've updated my website - homepage, In the News, more :  http://www.lynnecunningham.com/

For availability, please contact me H E R E