Monday, October 28, 2013

"Playing Around Town", abstract oil painting by Lynne Cunningham


"Playing Around Town", oil on canvas

24" x 24" x 1.5"

$850.   available
California residents; sales tax is additional
shipping price  (within U.S.A.) is included

I'm still keeping within the 'city' theme that I like, and still playing around that subject!  Here is "Playing Around Town" which was completed in stages.  It's actually a re-work of a recent painting and I'm happy with it now at this stage.  It's an experimental color palette for me, painted with a painting knife, painting brushes and spending a lot of time gazing at the canvas!

I've been busy with other projects and it is so good to get back to painting.

For questions and purchase of this painting,  please contact me       H E R E
To see other paintings in this series, please view my website           R E C E N T   A S T R A C T S  
For recent exhibits, news on painting process, instruction               B L O G