Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"Hover", abstract painting by Lynne Cunningham


"Hover", acrylic on cradled panel
12" x 12" x 1.5"

available

The painting above is one of the 20+ abstract paintings in an an ongoing gallery show - it was fun to paint this!  Here is a link on my website   to view the paintings in this show for August / September; contact me if you'd like information on where to purchase any on that page through the Contact Artist page on my website.

So much is going on at the moment with my art!  We have artist Studio Tours in my metropolitan area coming up and there's been some wonderful recognition of my artwork by a curator,  a magazine and some print articles.  Exhibits, gallery shows, Open Studios, all of these complete the circle for me:  putting my artwork out there and having others come by and talk about it and the process of painting.

More of  my art news is here  if you'd like to read my current art events.