Friday, July 12, 2013

Rabbit Ears by Brenda York

 8x8" | acrylic and charcoal on canvas | click here to bid



Harley found that wearing a nice set of Rabbit Ears and lighting a couple of sparklers was a good conversation starter in the local watering hole. Especially when he ordered a 5 Rabbit Cerveceria (an elegant beer that shows hints of light caramel and honeyed malt notes, carefully balanced with a sophisticated European hop aroma, with fruity and spicy flavors). Word for word. Barmaids were so easy to impress.

Big Little Paintings | Short Little Stories. My new series. All offered by auction.


I also have prints available on Imagekind of a few favorite paintings that have already sold. Imagekind makes high quality, affordable prints on paper or canvas; framed or unframed. I have been very impressed with their work and I encourage you to take a look at my Print Gallery in case one of your favorite paintings got away. It just might be available as a print!