Monday, May 13, 2013

Getting Gritty , acrylic and charcoal abstract by Lynne Cunningham


"Back of my Neck Getting . . . Gritty", acrylic / charcoal on panel
11" x 14"
completed May, 2013

$75 .
shipping included

"Back of my Neck Getting . . .Gritty"  is one of my latest small works, an abstract in acrylic paints with charcoal on archival panel.  It's protected with a 2 coats of matte varnish.  This small painting is sized to fit a standard sized frame and if you want to try it out horizontal, flip it around;  it's your preference!  This is what I mean ~ these can be hung to suit the space you have.   Kind of fun .


"Back of my Neck Getting . . . Gritty" ,  horizontal 


These small paintings will be shown at the Jack London Square Artists, participating in East Bay Open Studios.  Our popup show of 45 artists at the former Barnes and Noble location at Jack London Square in Oakland, CA will be open the first two weekends in June. Our website :    http://www.artrospection.com/

The painting is signed and dated on the back, and when shipped it's protected with foamcore, packaged within a protective plastic sleeve.  Please contact me   here for comments or questions

For more work please view my website
You can read posts about current work here on my painting blog


Calif. State residents- use 2nd option