Monday, February 18, 2013

'Field of Dreams' Small Contemporary Landscape Painting on Canvas 6 x 6 inch by Melody Cleary, Oregon Artist


Field of Dreams © Melody Cleary
6 x 6 x 7/8 inch, sides painted soft black.  $80 + shipping.

This small landscape painting packs a punch of color on a small format.  I actually scraped
soft pastels into the canvas on top of some acrylic, then tried to seal it with varnish, which blended the dry pigment a bit.  I went back with acrylic to solidify the design.  Very Wolf Kahn - like, I must say.  Didn't plan it that way, but somehow, we are influenced by art we so admire.

Go to my contact page on my website to inquire.  I have a blog at my website, too, if you wish to 'follow' me.  BLOG.

MELODY CLEARY OREGON ARTIST - LANDSCAPE, NATURE AND ABSTRACT PAINTINGS, PRINTS AND NOTECARDS