Friday, October 28, 2011

MOUNTAINS - small painting Croatian Artist Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)

The scan is offered for sale through Fine Art America.


Mountains have become my interest this year when I was with my hubby in the Slovenian Alps. I was delighted of their magnificence. During the summer I painted waves, bearing in mind not only the Adriatic waves, but waves of trouble, the waves that so forcefully carry us away. I had in mind something else too, the power of the Creator, who is the Lord of the waves and storms. And now, in my mountains, I see the Lord of the Universe, the One who said a word, and it was made. No matter how great and mighty the mountains were, the Lord my God is bigger than them.

ABSTRACT MODERN DAILY PAINTER
LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA

Acrylic on hard paper 14,5x10,5cm / 5.7"x4.1" (it can be hung as is or can be framed under glass)
Original painting is for sale.
Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek