Saturday, May 14, 2011

Red & Black I by Janice Wright

Acrylic on Hot Press Watercolour Paper
8" by 10" (full image)


Image: Cropped and Framed

I have had a tube of ivory black paint in my tool box since I first started painting seriously about 10 years ago. For 10 years, painting in an impressionist vein, I put that tube of paint aside, until now. I think that the best paintings, regardless of their subject matter or style are riveting because of their strong compositions. Working simply, I wanted to strip my paintings down to their essence.

Price (unframed, white mat): $85.00 + 10.00 for shipping in the continental US.
Price (framed &  matted): $125.00 + 10.00 for shipping in the continental US.
Contact me for shipping costs outside of the US.
To purchase, or see more of my work, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment