Friday, April 15, 2011

STONES: Tiger Iron by Joanie Springer


STONES COLLECTION: Tiger Iron
5in. x 5 in.
oil on board, ready to hang
$50 + Free U.S. shipping

As some of you may know, I also have two online business for stones, at www.BalsamicMoon.com I offer handmade natural gemstone jewelry, and at www.Tumbled-Stones.com I feature little bags of tumbled and polished stones and crystals for sale. So, after some time, I put some of my favorite pendants in a bowl and brought it down to my living room art studio....and proceeded to make these twelve little paintings. Stones inspire me!

And here's the video I made of them, take a peek!

--------------------------

To purchase and to see more of my Contemporary, Whimsical, and Soulful art please visit my website at www.ARTfortheSOULofit.com
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on YouTube