Thursday, February 11, 2010

100 OIL PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS - Michelle, 43/100, © Carol Nelson Fine Art


Day 43

This is Michelle. There is such a sun drenched look to her photo. She could have just stepped off a California beach. I don't know where she lives, but she would fit right in, in sunny southern CA.

I have figured out the easiest way to paint hair with shadows on the skin. First paint the skin, then paint the shadows, lastly, paint the hair. It's all layered one on top of the other.

For purchase information, please see my website, or email carolnelsonfineart@comcast.net.

If you are NOT Michelle, and you wish to purchase this painting, please email me. It has happened twice now where someone has purchased a painting from the website, before the person whose photo it is, has logged on to their computer the day of the posting. I will give preference to the person whose portrait it is before selling it to anyone else. I think that's only fair because we all don't live in the same time zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment