Friday, November 20, 2009

"Mountain Sunset Glow" by Karla Nolan, framed painting on glass



ALERT: You are about to view art of a different nature. These are paintings on glass -- that is, painted directly onto glass with specially formulated glass paints. They are always framed for the protection of the glass. The paints often are transparent and sometimes opaque, giving a stained glass appearance under good light. They, like all fine art, should not be hung in direct sunlight. The photographs do not do them justice -- my colors are very vibrant. Close ups are available, just e-mail me for information (see below). In most instances, click on the actual image for an even larger image to view -- you'll see lots of different items such as marblezation, transparent or opaque parts of the work -- try it and see! Commissions are accepted.

Another sunset painting. Well, the skies are always different each evening and sometimes Mama Nature doesn't even provide me a decent sunset from which to work. So I often just make them up -- the seed has been planted, as I have made a point of studying the sundowns for years now. It appears to me that darkness sort of slides into the equation quickly -- at least it has here. My love for the skies has been a long-time love and I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I do painting them!

"Mountain Sunset Glow" 11"x14" framed painting on glass, $425 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, click button below or write me for more information at KarlaNolan@gmail.com








www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment