Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Come Fly with Me" ~ Acrylic Figurative Painting ~ by Nancy Standlee

SOLD
"Come Fly with Me"
12 x 12 inches
Acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas 1 1/2" profile

I have posted on my blog, Nancy Standlee Art blog, a link for a painting style poll from Making a Mark, and a link to Utrecht Art if an artist would like to share an image and their story to be posted on their blog site.

Please visit my website and comment on my blog.
Find me on Facebook and LinkedIn.

BLOG.............Nancy Standlee Art Blog

WEB SITE ........Nancy Standlee

WEB SITE ........Canvas By Canvas



ARLINGTON TEXAS ~ ARTIST NANCY STANDLEE ~ DAILY PAINTER ~
CONTEMPORARY ~ WATERCOLOR ~ ACRYLIC ~ COLLAGE ~ GOUACHE
ABSTRACT ~ EXPRESSIONIST ~ ART FOR SALE ~ FIGURATIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment