Monday, September 28, 2009

"Cow Skull" by Kate Dardine

This is an abstracted painting of one of the animal skulls I have in my collection. I have quite a few - from a tiny mouse skull to this cow's skull. I hope to someday do a series on skulls, but for now, this is my first and only attempt. This painting is NFS, but I have a great variety of animal and barn paintings available on my website, www.katedardine.com.

Prints of my work are available at www.artforconservation.org. This month I'm donating a portion of all proceeds to the Raptor Center in Fort Collins, Colorado.

"Our life is an apprenticeship to the truth that around every circle another can be drawn; that there is no end in nature, but every end is a beginning, and under every deep a lower deep opens." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Become a fan on Facebook!

1 comment: