Thursday, August 27, 2009

Red Floral #2 ~ Social Networking ~ Art Opportunity

Red Floral #2

7.5 x 5.5 inches
Acrylic on paper and varnished

contact NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

It was just too quick and easy to name these 1, 2, 3 etc. but there are 8 of them and I've just made a new page on my web site for them and it was the easiest way to catalog them. I've been updating a neglected web site all week and have joined LinkedIn and renewed by Facebook and on my blog page I have some icon buttons so if we can be friends click on them.
Go to my blog Nancy Standlee Art Blog if you're an artist and would like more information about an artist opportunity to show some work without an entry fee at Utrecht Art.

Please comment on my blog and visit my website:

BLOG.............Nancy Standlee Art Blog

WEB SITE ........Nancy Standlee

WEB SITE ........Canvas By Canvas


ARLINGTON TEXAS ~ ARTIST NANCY STANDLEE ~ DAILY PAINTER ~
CONTEMPORARY ~ WATERCOLOR ~ ACRYLIC ~ COLLAGE ~ GOUACHE
ABSTRACT ~ EXPRESSIONIST ~ ART FOR SALE ~ FIGURATIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment