Monday, August 31, 2009

"Memories" ~ Amy Tuso ~ Daily Abstract Artist

10" x 10" panel
"Memories"
This acrylic painting is done on a panel that has been layered with a compound which allows me to crave and pull images through it. I've than applied several different washes and layered those with more layers of acrylics. The result is a memory of a flower in its prime. Outer beauty may fade over time but inner beauty lives on.
By visiting my website you can view "Memories" with a magnifier allowing you to see all of the craved and pulled detail or if you would like to see more of my work visit my virtual gallery at www.amytuso.com
Should you like to contact me directly you may do so here.
FOUNTAIN HILLS, ARIZONA ABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY, EXPRESSIONIST, INTUITIVE DAILY PAINTER AND ARTIST ~ AMY TUSO

No comments:

Post a Comment